Exchanges & Returns
SHIPPING CHARGESShipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from MMA Apparel Australia
DAMAGED ITEMSIf you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
CHANGE OF MINDMMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd is not required to provide a refund if you have changed your mind; found the item cheaper elsewhere; decided you no longer like the purchase or had no use for it. MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd may, at their discretion, provide you with a store credit or an exchange if the following conditions are met:
- You have produced satisfactory Proof of Purchase
- The item/s are in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused, clean and as sold)
- It is within 14 days of original purchase
- The item is not a special exception (see below):
- Personal protective items such as head guards, groin guards, mouth guards
- The items were not part of a “special clearance offer” bulk purchase offered to the consumer at a significantly reduced cost.
- If you are unable to provide a valid Proof of Purchase and/or 14 days has passed since the original purchase date, MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer an exchange or store credit for change of mind.
RETURNS POLICYThis policy applies to all purchases made directly from MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd. This policy is in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. All sale Items are excluded from our exchange/returns policy.
PROOF OF PURCHASEAll returns, store credits, exchanges and repair requests must be accompanied by original proof of purchase documentation. Photocopies will not be accepted.
CONSUMER GUARANTEESWhere you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary to send the goods to MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If a product has a minor problem, MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd may choose to provide you with a repair instead of a replacement or refund. Where the product has a major problem, you may choose a refund by way of a credit, a replacement or repair. You will be required to contact a MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd to arrange for a product repair.
Items that need to be sent to MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd for assessment or for return, will be at the cost of the purchaser and this cost will not be credited to you.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd cannot provide a refund, exchange, or repair, whether the fault is identified by MMA Apparel Australia P/L or their service agent.
Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Credits will be issued by way of crediting the amount to your MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd account, excluding shipping costs.
MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product and will consider the following factors:
- Type of product
- How your consumer is likely to have used the product
- The length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
- The cost you paid for the product
- The amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable
- If the problem with a product is minor, you must accept a free repair if MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd offers one.
WHAT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM?
MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd will assess whether the item has a major problem. A product or good has a major problem when:
- It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- It is unsafe
- It is significantly different from the sample or description
- It doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
- Where you have purchased a product from a third party, the third party cannot refuse to help you by sending their customer to MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd. A customer of a third party cannot demand a repair, replacement, or refund from MMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you or your customer:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
WARRANTIESMMA Apparel Australia Pty Ltd has two classifications for the product range: Combat Training Products and Non-Combat Products. Combat Training Products are classified as any product that is subject to strenuous conditions. For example: boxing gloves, head-guards, boxing and wrestling shoes, combat uniforms. Non-Combat Products are classified as a product that is primarily a fashion product. For example: T-shirts, shorts, pants (not training pants), casual shoes. Combat Training Products have a warranty of 14 days from the purchase date. Non-Combat Products have a warranty for 1 months from the purchase date. If a product is faulty after the above warranty periods then no claim can be made. You will be asked for a purchase date of a product claim.
CANCELLING/CHANGING AN ORDERAn order can only be cancelled or changed if it does not have an assigned tracking number for shipping. Any order that has been processed and is in transit is not eligible for change or cancellation. An exchange must be requested once the order has arrived, and return shipping will be at the cost of the purchaser.
EXCHANGE POLICYIf you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS